Applied 4 logic bug fixes as well a 2 new features submitted by MBP.
The fixes are:
- Nullable uniqueidentifier columns were generated with the wrong type.
- If a table column had the "Xml" datatype (MS SQL 2005/2008), the template merge would fail with an exception.
- When you have multiple columns in a table which are foreign keys to the same foreign table, the default ActiveRecord template would create properties with similar names, which caused the generated code not compile.
- If a table had many child tables with references to its id column, the code would accidently try to access a referenced column on the wrong table.
The new features are:
- Simple support for T-SQL descriptions, such that descriptions entered in the database will appear in templates as comments.
- Generate classes from commandline